Find out what the name, “Chris” and “Christopher” mean and what is says about the person.
NAME MEANING: CHRISTOPHER
Meaning: Bearing Christ
– It was used by early Christians as a metaphorical name, expressing that they carried Christ in their hearts. In the Middle Ages, literal interpretations of the name’s etymology led to legends about a Saint Christopher who carried the young Jesus across a river. He has come to be regarded as the patron saint of travellers.
– Your first name, Christopher, creates a friendly, sensitive, and practical nature.
– You gravitate to positions where there is stability, security and opportunities to work with others to make steady progress.
– You could be very skilful in dealing with technical and mechanical matters.
– You appreciate details, precision, and system and order.
– These qualities, however, can make you too fussy, from time to time, over inconsequential matters.
– You do not take to changes easily and can be quietly stubborn.
– You do rely on the support and encouragement of others as there is an underlying lack of confidence with this name.
– For the same reason, many times you procrastinate over making decisions.
– The name Christopher creates the urge to be friendly and diplomatic, but we point out that it limits your versatility and vision, tuning you to technical details.
– This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid and elimination system.
NAME MEANING: CHRIS
Meaning: Bearing Christ
– Short form of Christopher and Christian with three (3) variant forms: Chriss, Cris and Kris.
– Your name of Chris gives you a very happy-go-lucky, spontaneous nature.
– You see the humorous side of many situations and can laugh at yourself as well as at others.
– This name gives you a musical, artistic nature and you would do well in any occupation in the entertainment field.
– You have many friends because of your generous, happy nature, but if crossed you have a quick temper, although your annoyance does not last too long.
– You do enjoy an argument and will at times say things just to get others going and then you sit back and enjoy the debate.
– You lack system and order and find it very difficult to budget and save money.
– Although the name Chris creates idealism and the urge to help others, we emphasize that it frustrates you through a scattered and emotional nature.
– This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the nervous system, liver, and bloodstream.